Today, we’ll check out the Magnitude series of power amps from Seismic Audio. They are designed to deliver huge power at a tiny price. Built tough to survive the rigors of the road, the Magnitude series is capable of stereo, parallel and bridge modes. It will handle 2 Ohm loads with ease and the RMS power ratings easily show as best in class. Check out this video of us showing that a single Magnitude 2400 will push four 18” subwoofers and two dual 15” mains for a demonstration of what you can do with that much power and architecture that allows 2 Ohms.
- 8 Ohms 800 Watts RMS per channel
- 4 Ohms 1260 Watts RMS per channel
- 2 Ohms 1600 Watts RMS per channel
- 8 Ohms 2500 Watts RMS bridged
- 8 Ohms 1200 Watts RMS per channel
- 4 Ohms 1800 Watts RMS per channel
- 2 Ohms 2400 Watts RMS per channel
- 8 Ohms 3600 Watts RMS bridged
Compare either of those amps with the brand names and prepare to be surprised. Get in touch with one of our experts at 877-347-6423 to see which one will match your system best. Check out our website for other great deals.